Wentworth Campus JK - 7
Collingwood's Wentworth Campus houses our 650 Junior Kindergarten to Grade 7 students.
Students learn in a secure, vibrant and enriching atmosphere where strong school spirit, a sense of belonging and pride of accomplishment prevail. With a dedicated faculty, all students participate in Academics, Arts, Athletics and Service — the components of The Four Strands — which are essential to a good education and the growth of a well-rounded citizen. We are most proud of our warm, caring environment that features small class sizes and a superb teaching faculty who help and encourage our students to reach their potential. Our classroom teachers are ably supported by our 16 Associate Faculty, Learning Resource Teachers, Teacher Librarians and specialists in Art, French, PE, Music, and IT.
We are ranked as one of the top five university preparatory schools in British Columbia, with a national reputation for speech and debate, the performing arts, outdoor education, local and global service projects, and a fully developed Advanced Placement program.
- Tuesday, Sept. 6, 2016: New Student Drop-In (For all new students and parents)
- JK-K: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Grades 1-7: 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 6, 2016: JK-K Meet the Teachers 4:30-5:30 pm
- Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2016: First day of school (#1 uniform required)
- Friday, Sept. 9, 2016: Mandatory online forms
- Friday, Sept. 9, 2016: Welcome Back BBQ at Klahanie Park
- Monday, Sept. 12, 2016: JK-7 School photos (#1 uniform required)
- Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2016: Grade 1-3 Meet the Teachers
- Wednesday, Sept. 14, 2016: Grade 4-5 Meet the Teachers
- Monday, Sept. 19, 2016: Grade 6-7 Meet the Teachers
- Attendance Notification Form
- Parent Portal Login
- Transportation Information
- Lunch Program
- Student Safety
- Key Term Dates
- What Parents Need to Know Before School Starts
- Co-curricular Schedules
- Lasermaster Game + Mathematics Progamme
- Trips and Tours
- Grade 7 Explore Equipment List
- Collingwood Camps
- Before and After School Care
School Supply Lists for 2017-2018
(edupac passcode 4515)
BACK TO SCHOOL FORMS
Step 1 - Gather the following information before you start this process:
- Immunization Record (contact your local public health office for misplaced records.)
- Family Doctor and Dentist Information
- Emergency Contact Information
Step 2 - Log in and complete the necessary online mandatory forms; note an email was sent to you with the subject line: "Welcome to Collingwood..." with your login info.
Step 3 - After completing the online forms, you will need to review the following documents:
Step 4 - Purchase your uniform immediately, as it will take up to six weeks to receive your uniform.
Step 5 - Check out more information for grade specific programs and supply list.