The Unishop gives Collingwood families the opportunity to donate gently worn uniforms that their child/children have outgrown and to purchase those extra pieces you know your child/children might lose or misplace during the school year.
Our team of dedicated volunteers and “personal shoppers” is knowledgeable and will be on hand to help you find the right item and size for your child.
At the Unishop, we pride ourselves in selling high quality garments at a fair price that is often a fraction of the cost of new uniforms. In cases where donated items are not in a condition to be resold or are no longer part of the uniform policy, they will be donated to appropriate charitable organizations.
For more information please contact Rachel Doe and ViVi Xu, email@example.com
Unishop Collection Dates 2019
- Tuesday, January 22, 2019
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019
- Drop-off during school hours.
Collection boxes at both campuses.
- gently used (clean) hiking shoes
- waterproof pants and jackets for outdoor school or simply for outside time for the younger grades
- -12 rated adult sized sleeping bags
- adult sized thermarests
- 60L multi-day packs
Unishop Sale Dates 2019
Unishop Fast Facts
- On average, items are sold at 75% off the retail price!
- We have pieces from Junior Kindergarten all the way up to grade 12!
- We have lots of grade 8 to 12 sizes so please come and see us!
- UniShop takes ALL Collingwood logo'd and tartan pieces (whether it is wearable or not).
- If items can't be resold we make sure they are donated overseas. The company that we use will take wearable pieces to Africa to those in need. If an item isn't wearable they recycle the fabric. So, if you have any old Collingwood logos kicking around or a sweater with a giant hole ... please bring it to the drop off! We will ensure that it is disposed of correctly. Some items may also be donated for the school play for costumes, as well as pieces to make the American Girl Doll outfits.
- As an important part of Parents’ Council, the money that UniShop earns goes back to the school and helps make it possible for our kids to enjoy the amazing extras that make a Collingwood education so exceptional.