The Unishop gives Collingwood families the opportunity to donate gently worn uniforms that their child/children have outgrown and to purchase those extra pieces you know your child/children might lose or misplace during the school year.
Our team of dedicated volunteers and “personal shoppers” is knowledgeable and will be on hand to help you find the right item and size for your child.
At the Unishop, we pride ourselves in selling high quality garments at a fair price that is often a fraction of the cost of new uniforms. In cases where donated items are not in a condition to be resold or are no longer part of the uniform policy, they will be donated to appropriate charitable organizations.
For more information please contact Natasha Suleman and Andrea McDonald, email@example.com
If you are feeling ill we ask that you don’t come out to the sale. Please wear a mask/face covering and check in at the sanitization station. Physical distancing measures will be in place, so give yourself extra time in case you have to wait a few minutes. As a reminder, if you have been outside of Canada, you must adhere to the government required 14-day quarantine before coming to campus.
Unishop Collection Dates 2021-2022
October 18, 19 and 21
at Wentworth and Morven Campuses
8:00am - 9:30am
Wednesday, October 20
Wentworth and Morven Campuses
House Bins will be located at each campus during these times.
Please note: if you have any CW logo items that your family can no longer use, please drop off items to the school as we either resell it or send it abroad for use outside of North America.
We are looking for volunteers on October 21, 2021 from 2:45pm - 5:30pm for the sort and sale. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help.
Unishop Sale Dates 2021-2022
(Gently Used Uniforms)
Thursday, October 21, 2021
Wentworth Campus (UPDATED LOCATION: Outside the FSC)
- Inventory Blowout
Thursday, October 21, 2021
Unishop Fast Facts
- On average, items are sold at 75% off the retail price!
- We have pieces from Junior Kindergarten all the way up to Grade 12!
- We have lots of Grade 8 to 12 sizes so please come and see us!
- Unishop takes ALL Collingwood logo'd and tartan pieces (whether it is wearable or not).
- If items can't be resold we make sure they are donated overseas. The company that we use will take wearable pieces to Africa to those in need. If an item isn't wearable they recycle the fabric. So, if you have any old Collingwood logos kicking around or a sweater with a giant hole ... please bring it to the drop off! We will ensure that it is disposed of correctly. Some items may also be donated for the school play for costumes, as well as pieces to make the American Girl Doll outfits.
- As an important part of Parents’ Council, the money that Unishop earns goes back to the school and helps make it possible for our kids to enjoy the amazing extras that make a Collingwood education so exceptional.