Collingwood is committed to promoting an inclusive, socioeconomically diverse community, reflective of residents of the North Shore and the Lower Mainland.
At Collingwood School, we believe that children who satisfy the entrance requirements for Grade 6-12 and who have the desire to be contributing members to our school community and beyond should have the opportunity to benefit from our enriched programs, exceptional teaching Faculty, and outstanding facilities. An independent school education does come at a cost, and for families who demonstrate financial need, we will support your children as needed – in part or in full – to realize the benefits of a Collingwood education and help prepare them for meaningful lives.
Additional expenses such as the purchase of a Collingwood uniform, school bus transportation, a laptop, school supplies, books, AP exam fees, instrument rental, athletic gear, trips & tours, graduation expenses, a yearbook and more may also be covered – in part or in full – through Collingwood’s program of financial assistance.
Our financial aid program removes barriers for qualified applicant families so that they may apply to Collingwood without incurring associated application and acceptance costs including:
- $200 – online application fee for admission to Collingwood School (deadline to apply: January 15, 2020)
- $120 – online application fee for Financial Aid through Apple Financial Services (deadline to apply: January 8, 2020)
- $195 – registration fee for Secondary School Admissions Test (SSAT: official results must be received by the Admissions Office by the January 15, 2020 admission deadline)
- $2,500 – Entrance Fee to be paid upon acceptance to Collingwood School (initial Offers of Enrolment are made in late February, and the Entrance Fee is required at time of acceptance to secure your child’s place)
Most families receiving financial support from Collingwood School:
- own or rent on the North Shore
- are either a single or two-income household
- own or lease one or two vehicles
- have modest annual expenses
- want their children to have access to an exceptional education and outstanding school community
Online applications for financial assistance for the 2020-2021 school year are available now.
|Current Grade 5-11 Collingwood Students - December 1, 2019|
|New applicants to Grade 6-12 to Collingwood School - January 8, 2020|
Find out more about applying for Financial Aid here.
Please contact our Director of Financial Aid, Janis Clark, at 604.925.3331 (Ext 2293) or firstname.lastname@example.org /FinancialAid@collingwood.org for more information and to find out whether your family qualifies for financial assistance.