- What is the application timeline?
- What if I have missed the application deadline?
- Do you accept new students in the middle of the year?
- How many students are enrolled at Collingwood School?
- How many spaces do you have available for new students?
- Does Collingwood School accept international students?
- Do you work with agents or consultants?
- Are Collingwood alum or siblings of current students given priority?
- How do I register for the SSAT and the Character Skills Snapshot?
- How do I share my official SSAT and Character Skills Snapshot reports with Collingwood School?
- What SSAT score does my child need to achieve?
- How can my child prepare for the SSAT?
|Grade||Application Deadline||Financial Aid Deadline||Assessment||Interview||Admission Decision|
|JK and K||October 15, 2019||N/A||Readiness assessment in Oct-Nov 2019||–||late November|
|Grades 1-2||January 15, 2020||N/A||On an as-needed basis||–||based on attrition only|
|Grade 3||January 15, 2020||N/A||Entry assessment in February 2020||–||late February|
|Grades 4-5||January 15, 2020||N/A||Entry assessment in January 2020||Students and Parents, February 2020||late February|
|Grades 6-12||January 15, 2020||January 8, 2020||SSAT for mainstream applicants and Character Skills Snapshot for both mainstream and KEY applicants||Students and Parents, February 2020||late February|
Collingwood School welcomes applications from all families regardless of where they currently reside. Please note, Collingwood is a day school only, and all of our students live in the local area with one or both of their parents. We do not offer boarding or homestay, and we do not offer ESL or ELL programs.