Careers at Collingwood
Collingwood School is a coeducational day school located on two campuses in West Vancouver, BC. Our purpose is to teach, model, inspire and encourage our students, ultimately preparing them to become successful global citizens. With an innovative, evolving approach to teaching, the totality of our curriculum provides students with a wealth of diverse, meaningful and transformative educational experiences.
Why work at Collingwood?
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Sick days and Personal Days
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Tuition remission for children of faculty and staff
- Pregnancy leave top up
- A generous RRSP matching plan
- Unparalleled access to professional development opportunities and Master's Support Program
- Access to campus facilities, including gyms, fitness facilities and library system
- Outstanding and motivated faculty and staff
- Engaged and dedicated student body
Questions? Send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Unless otherwise stated, to apply for any job listed applicants must create a profile and sign in on Collingwood School's Career Portal and submit their application online. Applications will not be accepted by email.