DEADLINES TO APPLY FOR 2017 - 2018
JK and K
Oct. 28, 2016
Please note: the deadline to apply to JK and K for the 2017-2018 school year has now passed. Applications for the 2018-2019 school year will go online July 1, 2017.
Jan. 31, 2017
2016-2017 Tuition Fees
|Mainstream Tuition Fees||Base Fees|
|Junior Kindergarten||$9,500 - $13,750|
|Kindergarten to Grade 5||$19,000|
|Grades 6 to 9||$21,100|
|Grades 10 to 12||$22,550|
|Key Program Tuition Fees||Base Fees|
|Grade 3 KEY transition||$24,400|
|Junior KEY Grades 4 to 5||$30,400|
|Middle School KEY Grades 6 to 9||$31,000|
|Senior School KEY Grades 10 to 12||$33,000|
- 1. Non-qualifying Student Grant - $2,800
- 2. One time, non-refundable New Student Admission Fee - $2,500
The above fees are dependent on the School receiving the per student operating grant from the province of BC. Were this grant not to be received, fees would be increased accordingly.
Contact our Admissions Office to schedule a private tour or please join us at one of our fall Open Houses.
- All families who submit a completed JK or K application by the October 28, 2016 deadline will receive an invitation for their child to attend an Assessment Session.
- For our other two intake years, Grade 3 and Grade 8, all families who submit a completed application by the deadline will be contacted by the Admissions Office following the January 31st deadline.
- For all other years, families who submit a completed application by the application deadline will be contacted by the Admissions Office.
- All applicants to Grade 6 - 12 are required to write the SSAT. Please note applicants must write the exam prior to the January 31st deadline. Applicants who meet the preliminary requirements will be contacted to arrange a personal interview.