DEADLINES TO APPLY FOR 2018 - 2019Junior Kindergarten (JK) and Kindergarten (K) Deadline:
October 16, 2017
Grades 1-12 Deadline:
January 15, 2018
|Mainstream Tuition Fees||Base Fees|
Junior Kindergarten CORE Curriculum
JK PLUS 1 CORE Curriculum
JK PLUS 2 CORE Curriculum
JK PLUS Full-Time CORE Curriculum
|Kindergarten to Grade 12 Mainstream Tuition Fees||Base Fees|
|Kindergarten to Grade 5||$19,700|
|Grades 6 - 9||$21,900|
|Grades 10 to 12||$23,400|
|Key Program Tuition Fees||Base Fees|
|Grade 3 KEY transition||$25,300|
|Junior KEY Grades 4 to 5||$31,600|
|Middle School KEY Grades 6 to 9||$32,200|
|Senior School KEY Grades 10 to 12||$34,300|
- 1. Non-qualifying Student Grant - $2,800
- 2. One time, non-refundable New Student Admission Fee - $2,500
The above fees are dependent on the School receiving the per student operating grant from the province of BC. Were this grant not to be received, fees would be increased accordingly.
Contact our Admissions Office to schedule a private tour or please join us at one of our fall Open Houses.
- All families who submit a completed JK or K application by the October 16, 2017 deadline will receive an invitation for their child to attend an Assessment Session in October or November.
- For our other two intake years, Grade 3 and Grade 8, all families who submit a completed application by the deadline will be contacted by the Admissions Office following the January 15th deadline.
- For all other grades, where space is available, families who submit a completed application by the January 15th application deadline will be contacted by the Admissions Office.
- All applicants to Grade 6 - 12 are required to write the SSAT. Applicants are encouraged to write this required exam prior to the Winter break to ensure we receive their official results prior to our January 15th application deadline. Applicants who meet the preliminary requirements will be contacted to arrange a personal interview in February.
- Online Application Form
- New Family Application Fee CDN$250
- Required Application Documents
- Recommendation Forms (for applicants to Grades 1-12)
- SSAT Entrance Exam (for applicants to Grades 6-12)
The New Family Application Fee (NFAF) is applicable to new families only, and is required upon completion of your first child's application. Subsequent sibling applications will be exempt from paying the NFAF. The NFAF is non-refundable and valid for two academic years and is payable by Visa/MasterCard.
All applicants will be required to upload the following documents:
- Applicant's birth certificate
- Applicant's CDN immigration document (if not born in Canada)
- Applicant's medical insurance (BC CareCard, BC Services Card or other medical insurance)
- Parents' CDN citizenship documents (ie: CDN birth certificate, CDN passport, PR Card, CDN Work Permit, etc.)
- Parents' BC residency status - FORM A
- Supporting BC residency document (confirming BC household address, such as a current utility bill - phone, hydro, water; property tax notice, rental agreement, etc.)
- Financial letter of reference (a letter from the parents' bank indicating their ability to pay annual tuition fees)
- 2016-2017 final June report card (for applicants to Grades 1-12)
- 2017-2018 first term report card (for applicants to Grades 1-12)
Teacher Recommendation Forms
Two academic Teacher Recommendation Forms are required for all Grades 1-12 applicants. This confidential form can be accessed and requested through the application portal. It is recommended that you contact your child's teacher in advance.
Non-Academic Recommendation Form
One Non-Academic Recommendation Form is required for all Grade 1-12 applicants. This confidential form can be accessed and requested through the application portal, and is to be completed by a non-relative adult in a position of leadership. This may include a coach, instructor, activity leader, counsellor, music teacher, etc. This form may not be completed by the applicant's tutor.
All mainstream Grade 6-12 applicants must write the SSAT exam prior to the application deadline. KEY Program applicants are exempt from writing the SSAT. Applicants are encouraged to write this required exam prior to the Winter break to ensure we receive their official results prior to our January 15th application deadline.